Teacher’s name: Vanina Mineva – 66 Preschool and kindergarten “ Elitsa” – Pancharevo
- Titleofthegame : ART PHOTOGRAPHY
- General aim of the game:
- 1. Children feel the different types of emotions that a painting or photographic image evokes.
- 2. children to orient themselves, consider possible moves and make decisions to reach the final goal by directing and controlling Roby
- 3. To have fun and reach the result of the task in a fun way.
- Age range addressed: 6-7 years old.
- Robot that can be used for this game: MIND Clementoni robots.
- Link to the game instructions and game-boards to be printed:
Description of the board:
The playing field consists of 20 squares of 30 cm size, which are arranged in 4 rows and 5 columns. The start is placed on square 1. In 16 squares, cards of 4 colors with a certain theme are placed:
– Green color – 4 pieces
– Orange color – 4 pieces
– Red color – 4 pieces
– Pink color – 4 pieces
A total of 16 cards.
Cards are numbered 1 to 4 of each suit and placed randomly on the board.
Other useful materials:
- Colored cards for the playing field 16. The cards on one side of each color are numbered from 1 to 4, and on the other – there is a picture with a certain theme:
– Green color – natural landscapes;
– Orange color – animal species;
– Red color – pollution of nature caused by man; aggressive actions of a child towards a child; of a child to an animal;
– Pink color – Family photo of each child (from the family tree in the group).
- Four draw cards, also numbered 1 to 4 of each suit.
Phases of the game:
In advance, the children are introduced to different types of cameras / black and white photos, digital and underwater camera/. Children get to know and look at photographic film, slides and photographs.
Eight children participate in the game. By drawing a card /from 1 to 8/ the sequence for participation is determined.
Start of the game:
The first participant draws a card with a number and color as desired. Tracks where on the playing field there is a card of the same color and number. Runs the robot and starts the game.
- Core phase of the Game
- Participant 1 starts from the Start square, Programs the robot to move to a square of the same color and number.
- When the child reaches the corresponding card, he/she sees what kind of photograph is on the other side. he/she looks at the picture and describes the feelings it evoked in him/her.
- The other children watch and wait their turn.
- Each next member of the group continues from the place reached by the previous participant according to the same algorithm.
- If any of the children get in trouble, they can ask for “Help from a friend” and then the children in the group help.
- d. Conclusion:
Through play, the child’s emotional sphere develops. The ability and skill to perceive, assess and manage one’s own emotions. To distinguish different feelings, to name and define them correctly. Knowing emotions, positive or negative, children have the opportunity to learn about the world around them, distinguish between good and bad.
Through robot activities, an interest in technology for educational purposes is developed.
At the end of the game, the participants share what they felt from the picture they downloaded and tell stories.
Right or wrong, beautiful, pleasant or ugly. How can we prevent this situation. To rate the feeling they experienced.
The game can be developed in many variants: with a different type of robot, the size of the playing field, the choice of cards and colors, the images of photographic images and the emotions they carry.