At Secondary School No. 2 in Brasov, Romania, teacher Cristina Gagiu uses RoBy in a inovative way, to make pupils aware about what “Well being” might be. Bellow, a summary of the educational activity.
An Individual’s Life within the Current Society – Well-Being
- video about the current life -> What’s life like for you as a teenager? / Describe the life-society connection
- teams of 5 divided according to the home-school distance principle
- analysis of 2 pictures -> We’re all human & we’re beautiful / talk about the message against racism & discrimination
While other teams discuss about the message -> 1 team uses ROBY and decides on the route (Instagram pics written on sheets of paper & mixed up)
HOW MUCH OF ONE’S LIFE IS DEDICATED TO HAPPINESS & WELL-BEING?
- talk about the article below
- other sheets of paper with the main sections of the article -> with the use of ROBY – they were assigned the teams
- Praise – Encouragement – TEAM PANDA
- Healthy Lifestyle – TEAM SLOTH
- Family Relationships – TEAM WOLF
- Mental Health – TEAM EAGLE
- Goals & Achievements – TEAM LION
- in teams, they summarize their section and present it to the others
- How can school & teachers help their students in promoting a better well-being?
- kind reminder in the end -> You’re beautiful 🙂