“Emotions’ Path” is an educational robotic game board that can be used at 3 levels of difficulty and at different age ranges (from 6 to 12 years old). All the educational games are thought to be played by the children in the group. The game board presents colors, letters and emotions and it has been structured to be used with Clementoni Educational Robots (DOC, SuperDOC, CyberRobot). It has been developed in collaboration with Moscow City University.
The board can be used to play 3 possible games of growing difficulty
1. Get to know how to program the robot and naming the emotions
2. Understanding emotions and finding solutions to problematic situations
3. Role playing and storytelling
The attached file introduces the instructions to play the 3 educational robotic games.
A4 version gaming platform:
– print the sheet in portrait orientation
– DO NOT fit the content to the page (the images to be printed have the exact measurement for the robot’s step)
Situation cards for the second game:
– Print the double-sided sheets and cut out the cards